- ‘You are too young to be diabetic’
- ‘You look healthy, you don’t look diabetic or sick’
- ‘You are normal, there is not much to your illness’
- ‘You can manage it easily’
- ‘Don’t eat sugar, don’t eat cake’
- ‘You don’t look that old or fat to be diabetic’
- ‘There is a new diabetic surgery, get one…
I’m going away for over 2 weeks, and this is my suitcase. Hey, it’s better to be safe than sorry!
Someone buy me this
The worst thing you can do to a person with an invisible illness is make them feel like they need to prove how sick they are.
when they say youre too old for disney
The hop, I can’t. I cackled.
BUT DID YOU NOTICE AURORA
"Should you be eating that?"
Little do they know, the pizza has more carbs and more potential to mess up your bg’s.
Opps, we forgot to upload this one! Congrats to Brittany Arenholz, the winner of the caption contest a few weeks ago.
This woman deserves a round of applause and a throne of gold. This is the most realistic & amazing thing for someone to say for this generation of students. I wasn’t able to go to college this year because my parents can’t afford to send me and I had every scholarship, grant, loan known to man and it still wouldn’t work. Finally someone gets it!
WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR PEOPLE TO REALIZE THIS?!
SO MANY OTHER COUNTRIES EITHER PAY FOR THEIR POPULATIONS’ EDUCATION OR JUST WRITE OFF THE BILL IF DOESN’T GET PAID FOR.
THE WAY THE AMERICAN EDUCATION SYSTEM WORKS IS BACKWARDS AND MANGLED.