- One in three women report being a victim of domestic violence (30%).
- One in five women report being a victim of sexual assault (20%).
- 60% of Americans, 15 years or older, know a victim of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- Among the 70% of women who have experienced domestic violence and told somebody about it, more than half (58%) said that nobody helped them.
No more bystanding. No more ignorance. No more excuses.
Its not because I’m fat… its not because i didn’t eat healthy. i didn’t make it happen, i didn’t chose this. but i will not let it take over my life. I’m done running and hiding, I’m Done just sitting by and being helpless. it hurts, i feel it, i can feel myself slipping away, struggling every minute to stay alive. it may not show. and i won’[t always admit it. but IT SUCKS!!! i can’t go on line this for much longer. the burden is so heavy. i can’t share it. and i can’t get rid of it. but maybe, just maybe i can hold on a little longer, be a little stronger, put on a smile and fake it for just a while, while i try and live the best i can! I WILL NOT BE A STATISTIC! i will not let it win!
♡cutest thing ever♡
omfg that FACE
- you have to keep it full
- it needs to be kept warm
- you have to know where it is at all times
- you shouldn’t drop it
- sometimes it’s a little shit
- it wakes you up in the night
- it has attachment issues
But since it’s come into your life, you couldn’t imagine living without it.